Ok, so I apologize for all of the rockiness in switching to WordPress.org, but I promise in the end it will make this blog more user-friendly! Apparently there was some lag in switching over my followers, so you SHOULD now receive this post by email if you have signed up to do so! And if you have not, please sign up in the column to the right so that you receive all of the latest and greatest! >>>>>>>>
In the meantime, check out my recent posts that you have may have missed this past week!
- Rehab Wednesdays – a new segment here on J’ai La Vie where we will be chronicling home projects!
- Anti-BBQ Recipes: Pulled Pork and Broccoli Slaw – some pretty awesome recipes to start off the summer BBQ (or anti-BBQ) season.
Anyway, here’s a quick Thursday treat – if you know me, you know I’m thrifty. And my favorite deals are the Friends & Family promotions that stores have once (maybe twice) per year. Well, ’tis the season! Take advantage:
- Bobbi Brown – 20% off everything online ENDS TODAY 4/18/13!
- Lord & Taylor – 25% off almost everything in-store or online with promo code FRIENDS. Ends Monday 4/22/13.
- Sephora – 15% off everything for Beauty Insiders (just sign up on the site) in-store and online with code CHIC. Ends Sunday, 4/21/13.
- Bare Necessities – 25% off Entire Purchase Sitewide with code BNFRIEND13. Ends Monday, 4/22/13.
- [UPDATE] Shop Bop – 20% off with code WEAREFAMILY13 – ends TODAY 4/18/13.
Also, when shopping online, be sure to sign up at Ebates and Mr. Rebates to earn cash back for all of your purchases! Just sign up via these links, search for the retailer, and click through to make a purchase. You automatically get cash back just for shopping! (It’s as good as it sounds, Kiley and I do it all the time and have gotten checks in the mail!) Bobbi Brown is at 5% cash back!
I may have some more deals to come, but I’m not sure if they are public yet!
*Disclaimer: Some of the above retailers are my company’s clients, but I am simply spreading the word solely because I think they are good deals. 🙂