I love having the opportunities to review new products, especially when companies send them to me for free. 🙂 Recently, BzzAgent let me in on a review opportunity for Glade Expressions®, including the Oil Diffuser and Fragrance Mist, which offer “artfully designed, true-to-life fragrances” for your home.
I’m used to the dollar store gel air fresheners that you sit in a corner and wait for your house to smell like cranberries. So, when I was able to get these classy products to spruce up the scent of my apartment, I was thrilled. The value of them together was almost $15 – this is some serious scented stuff. Of course, being in the most expensive city in the country, I still had to pay $1 over the coupon amount, but hey – who can complain about that?
Glade Expressions come in four homey (and elegantly named) scents:
- Cotton & Italian Mandarin
- Fuji Apple & Cardamom Spice
- Lavender & Juniper Berry
- Pineapple & Mangosteen
I chose the Lavender & Juniper Berry Oil Diffuser and switched it up with the Cotton & Italian Mandarin Fragrance Mist.
The Oil Diffuser was a great scent – not too artificial and not too strong (which is my biggest issue with air fresheners). It has a subtle scent when you first walk in the room and otherwise, it’s just cleaning up the air a bit. And the design is meant to blend into your home (unlike my ugly dollar store gel) so it sits great on my book shelf.
The mist is a staple in everyone’s home – you have to have a spray air freshener. The Cotton & Italian Mandarin is as sweet as the name sounds (fancy right?) and the scent lasts. It smells clean (which is my favorite scent for air, especially in Hoboken ha).
But, I can’t keep it all to myself – check out this coupon and try it for yourself! They’re a bit pricey without the coupons, so take advantage!
Get your coupon for $2 off Glade Expressions.
If you want opportunities to try products FREE (you don’t have to be a blogger) check out BzzAgent and these other awesome freebie sites!
- MyInsite – this site offers samples, coupons, and even in-home parties. It’s owned by General Mills but they also feature other brands. (Huge disclaimer: I used to manage this website … so you know it’s awesome.)
- VocalPoint – Similar to MyInsite, VocalPoint offers samples and coupons for P&G brands.
- House Party – Throw a party sponsored by various companies! They great part about this site is they even have alcohol products. I hosted a Godiva Liquor party – yup, free liquor for my party!
Enjoy the freebies!
*BzzAgent and Glade provided me with these products to review free of charge. All opinions on these products are completely my own.
Leave a Reply